A man cave is just not complete unless you play beer pong. It’s a game that all your buddies can play and includes beer! Perfect. In order to immerse yourself in the game, you need a beer pong table. Sure you can use that table tennis table that’s folded up in your corner of your cave and never gets used, but a real table that’s designed just for beer pong, now that’s ideal.
In a hurry? Here’s our top pick…
There is a huge selection of beer pong table on the market so we’ve gone through them all to pick the best ones out there. All tables are built to different standards and at different price points so be sure to study what’s important to you.
- Upgrade your party: Portable 8 foot beer pong table made of high strength yet lightweight aluminum, 6 pong balls included
- Official beer pong size: Regulation table for tournament brackets, 8 feet x 2 feet x 27.5 inches, weighs 25 pounds
- Event day favorite: The center of attention at house parties, bbqs, tailgates, campsites, holiday weekends and more
- 8 Foot Beer Pong Table with LED Glow Lights
- LED Glow Lights feature 20 Different Colors; 20 Light Modes (Flashing Solid Fade etc. ) W/ Adjustable Speed & Brightness. Requires (3) AA Batteries per side - Batteries Not Included.
- Wax finish that deflects liquids and protects the table
- UPGRADE YOUR PARTY: Portable 8-foot PRO beer pong table made of high-strength yet lightweight aluminum, 6 pong balls included
- PRO DESIGN: All black powder coated aluminum frame with unique 36" table height for more comfortable play
- EVENT DAY FAVORITE: The center of attention at house parties, BBQs, tailgates, campsites, holiday weekends and more!
- 8 Feet Beer Pong Table
- Folds Up with Carrying Handles
- Black aluminum
- beer pong table
- basketball beer pong
- basketball tailgate table
A standard competition size for a beer pong table is 8 foot x 2 foot. Not all tables on the market are that size so be careful when purchasing.
Don’t get them wet. Most tables on the market are built to be folded away so the table tops will warp if you get them wet. If you do spill something on the table, wipe it and dry it straight away.
- Includes 22 HEXCUP cups and 3 pong balls - 20 HEXCUP game cups + 2 HEXCUP water cups + 2 white balls and 1 red, "On Fire" ball
- Patented, honeycomb-inspired, hexagonal design for a perfect beer pong rack every time
- Brilliantly designed cup bottom prevents cups from floating/ghosting on wet surfaces
Being able to fold a beer pong table away when not in use is great… you can’t do that with a pool table. They don’t take up much space when folded and don’t cost a lot of money to buy, so there’s no reason why every man cave shouldn’t have one. Once you’ve got that beer pong table setup, the next thing to do is learn the rules, get your buddies around for a few beers and a few games of beer pong.