Now that you’ve finished your wine bar, there are essential items you can add to really spruce it up!
Maybe your wine bar isn’t that exciting. You just don’t know what it’s missing, but you do know that you’ll need some accessories to spruce it up.
There are thousands upon thousands of creative ways to turn a “Meh” bar into a “WOW” bar.
In this article, I’ll be going over my top 5 choices for wine bar décor.
Nifty Wine Bottle Holder
- 💀UNDEAD - Partying this hard takes dead-ication! This awesome zombie replica wine bottle holder isn't letting a little case of death stop him from chugging your libations.
- 💀UNORTHODOX - A truly unique addition to kitchen, dining room, or bar decor that will truly send shivers down the spines of your guests. Perfect for horror aficionados, wine connoisseurs, or that friend who's just a little weird.
- 💀VERSATILE - This creepy conversation starter holds a variety of bottle types, so you can store your favorite wine, beer, spirits, and even cooking oils. Securely holds most 750 milliliter wine bottles at an angle which will help preserve the life of the cork. Measures approximately 12" W x 8" H x 6.5" D.
One of my favorite choices on this list are wine bottle holders.
They come in a TON of styles and can instantly add to the décor of your room.
The bottle holder you are looking at above is the zombie edition. It is one of the most popular design options, most likely because of shows like Walking Dead.
These holders are 12 inches long, 8 inches tall, and 6.5 inches wide.
Most wine bottles will work with these holders. The zombie edition one specifically holds most 750ml wine bottles.
It’s more than a cool design!
They didn’t just make these wine holders for fun. There are scientific reasons for the bottle to be angled the way it is.
The bottle is at a 45 degree angle. This angle helps the cork last much longer. If you care about your wine staying fresh, a quality wine holder is a must.
The wine holder is great quality for its price!
The colors look very nice. The zombie is hand-painted.
These holders are made out of a resin material. These holders don’t feel cheap and will last you a good amount of time.
Some other holder-styles include:
Overall, it’s an amazing edition to add to your wine bar!
Can’t Live Without A Wine Bottle Cork Cage!
- Cleverly crafted from metal and dotted with whimsical green and pink glass accents
- Ideally sized to hold lots of corks
- Hinged, latched door on top provides easy access to add corks
Don’t throw away your corks!
Seriously. Why waste your corks when you can use them as part of your wine bar decor.
Instead, you can show how much of a wine aficionado you are by displaying all of your used corks of the past.
A cork cage looks great and most importantly makes use of your wine bottle corks.
The cage measures 9.75 inches tall. It is made out of a strong, durable construction. Pretty much any type of cork will work without falling out of the cage.
Not only is this cage a great accessory for your wine bar, but it also makes a good gift. These are inexpensive but have a great build and design quality to them.
The biggest plus about this cage is that it is easy to slip in corks. You won’t have to waste time struggling to unlatch the cage, there is a small hole in the top for you to quickly toss in corks.
Fancy-Pants Foil Cutter
- Once The Device Is In Place And Light Downward Pressure Is Applied,
- It Only Requires A Quarter Turn To Completely Detach The Foil.
- The Item Also Features A Built-In Decorative Compartment For Storage Of The Cork Once It Has Been Removed.
This foil cutter has 4 sharp steel-cutting wheels that effortlessly and neatly remove the wrapping from a wine bottle.
I believe is the best foil cutter on the market. It is small, compact, and works 10x better than its competitors.
Most people take the foil off a wine bottle using a knife. Not only is this dangerous, but it is extremely inefficient and inconvenient as well.
The Vacu Vin foil cutter will work with pretty much any type of wine bottle you throw at it. After you’re done using it, you can easily maintain/clean it by wiping it with warm water.
Overall, if you’re looking for the ultimate foil cutter, look no further than the Vacu Vin foil cutter.
An Always Useful Wine Pourer with Aerator
Another essential tool to keep near your wine bar is the Blomus Ventar wine pourer.
This pourer is a leak-free solution to pouring your wine quickly and easily.
A nice feature about this wine pourer is that it has a screen on it to help aerate the wine when it is being poured.
The overall design of the Blomus Ventar wine pourer is nice and its a plus that the build quality is also high.
If you love adding useful wine gadgets to your collection, you can’t go wrong with the Blomus Ventar wine pourer.
Ivation 12-Bottle Wine Refrigerator
- TEMPERATURE STABILITY - Ivation wine coolers’ compressor technology ensures temperature is not affected by outside heat sources, and reaches temperatures low enough to house sparkling white wines with a 41°F to 64°F temperature range!
- PRESERVE WINE’S FULLEST FLAVOR & AROMA - Set the temperature and let the wine cooler do the rest. With a built-in fan that maintains a consistent temperature throughout, this cooler ensures an optimal environment for long-term wine storage.
- UV-RESISTANT DOUBLE-PANED THERMOPANE GLASS - A double-paned glass door not only keeps the interior insulated, but also protects your collection from harmful UV light that can damage the tannins and overall flavor of your wine.
This fridge is perfect for just about any home bar. If you are a white or red wine drinker, this wine cooler is a perfect choice for you.
The fridge has removable racks, and trust me, you will move them around quite often.
It’s not as big as other wine coolers on the market so it will fit into a smaller space. It also has soft LED lighting so you can see your wine bottles in the dark.
The fridge itself is near silent and won’t bother you at all.
Some finer touches to your wine bar will make a real difference. After all, you want it comfortable, convenient and complete!